Wednesday!
Which means that American Idol is on today!
Katy Perry and Avril Lavigne! :D
KATY!
KATY!
KATY! <3
Oh, and by the way...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL DA JIE! :D
-coughs27yearsoldalreadyehcoughs-
Hahaha, the conversation on the phone was seriously damn funny.
I handed the PTH report over to the girls already.
I feel much relieved of stress now.
Like, I don't really need to rush for anything.
The past few days were just hectic.
I almost tore down my house. -.-
Facilitator's training today!
Irene didn't come, so I was kinda alone.
I kinda find it weird.
Why did I join FOC huh?
I have got no friends there I'm really close to.
It just feels so weird being alone, sitting alone and everything.
Spoke to Adonia(?) today.
She was kinda friendly, reminds me of Bernice though.
Did the camp dance with her, which was kinda stupid.
Both of us have no dance genes in us, AT ALL.
The following Wednesday, I would be dancing with Irene.
Hope she doesn't scold me for being a dance idiot, HAHAHAHA.
SB carnival tomorrow.
NO LESSONS! ^^
I've got to finish IDEAs tomorrow.
Today shall be my rest day.
Watch American Idol later!
I'm looking for a job during my holidays!
Anyone with any recommendations?
I've asked Ben for the chocolate show thingy, HAHAHA.
Anyone else?
I've got phobia of NTUC already, ROFL.
/random...
Ameer Roshan says:
- ok..
- tml at 9 sharp come to fc 6..
- in front of the bad aunty's shop
z h . says:
- LOL.
- stop being so petty la.
- get over it ameer.
Ameer Roshan says:
- she's a mean old aunty
- till she gives me extra gravy
- i won't forgive her..
Get over it Ameer.
And I thought he was mature.
Okay, shall prepare to sleep early today :P
Nights!
P.S. Cluster 3 for the win! ^^