Shall do a short and very random post before I head off to school.
Hello hello everyone :D
Yesterday was a happy happy day!
But I didn't have time to blog about it.
So here I am today.
I got back my CRS and PACC results yesterday.
CRS, I got a B!
And the results that I wanted the most...
PACC(POA), 96!
HAHAHAHA, super shocked when teacher was announcing the results.
I NEVER TOPPED CLASS IN MY ENTIRE FREAKING 3 YEARS.
Yaye, my first time ^^v
And hopefully not my last.
2nd piece of good news.
I passed the facilitators interview! :D
So happy that I can be part of the FOC camp.
Official results not released yet.
It'd be a better piece of news if I got in as a group leader.
And not a freaking medic -.-
Today, is a bad day.
Stupid.
Damn it.
Argh.
Horrible.
Disgusting.
Because...
I lost my favourite shirt!
Did it like fly out of the window when my mum was doing the laundry?
Awwww, I only wore it once and I really really liked it.
CRAPPPPPPP.
Come out, come out, wherever you are ._.
/random.
Okay see you.
I'm not ready for school yet and I'm supposed to leave the house in 10minutes.
LAUGHS.
:D