I finally found time to blog!
I shall spend this 20 minutes before Cruel Temptation, not doing any work, and blogging!
Oh yeah.
I made loads of friends yesterday during facilitators training I tell you.
Really nice people :D
I had so many nice people saying hi to me today.
And some I don't even know their names. HAHA.
I even gave this guy who smiled to me a weird look.
Oops?
I tell you, I was a real ass today.
Something must be wrong with me.
Some guy was squeezing me in the MRT on my way to school.
I wonder why I got so annoyed till I "tsk-ed" that guy, HAHAHA.
And I bumped into this guy in school.
I tried to dodge left and he dodged the same direction.
Then I moved right, and he did the same thing too, so I couldn't pass.
HAHAHAHA, then I was so annoyed that I "tsk-ed" him and rolled my eyes at him.
What the hell, I think he hates me now, ROFL.
Wondering if I should go for PACC lecture tomorrow.
It's kinda a waste of my time today ._.
I really look forward to the FOC camp!
Haha, think there would be a change of partners.
Ooer.
I wonder when there'd be another G club outing.
I should organise when the CAs are over, yup.
OH AND DAMN IT.
WHEN WILL I GET TO SEE KATY PERRY ON TV. -.-
Kinda don't know what to say anymore.
Cheers to every new friend I made in FOC facilitators! :D
Oh, heard Abel, Jianhuei and Daniel joining in too.
Ohyay? HAHA.