Hello hello!
Okay, why am I so high -.-.
Madness.
Got somewhat of a headache now.
I went out today, and somewhere during that journey, I inhaled too much second hand smoke.
And thereafter, the headache came.
._____."
Went out to Peninsula Plaza (LOL?) and Bugis today.
I've never been to Peninsula before.
Went there to do window shopping today, HAHAHA.
When walking back to City Hall MRT, that was when I took in lots on toxic air.
-coughs-
Went to Bugis...
My plan today was not to spend any money.
It turned out quite successful...
QUITE.
At bugis, walked around, lots of nice things I could buy.
But no! NO SPENDING.
Okay, so I almost killed myself because the stuff there was real nice.
There was a white converse T shirt that was only 20. -.-
And at Topman, the jacket I've wanted for quite some time!
$74, LOL!
I've got no money to afford that stupid shit, but it's the prettiest thing .___."
Moving on, I saw lots of nice T shirts at Bugis street.
Oh whadda, couldn't buy anything!
Okay, so how did my saving plan fail?
On my way back to Woodlands, I had a sudden craving for Old Chang Kee sotong.
Whaddaaaaaa, LOL.
So I spend like 3 bucks on food.
LOL. -.-
Came home and slept like a pig.
Woke up, had dinner, and here I am.
WOOOOO.
So many times, I can't tell whats real and whats not anymore.
Remember what you did, I'll have my revenge.