Hahahahaha.
I've got so much to blog about today.
Lets start by wishing...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QIUJU MUMMY! :D
LOL, you're my first mummy, after Peiying.
Laughs.
18 years old already, aren't you happy? ^^
I've decided to post my results after I received it.
There are lots of delays in the papers.
So I don't know when I'm receiving everything -.-
Like 2 weeks later?
So far, I got back 3 CA marks already.
Statistics - 61/100 (laughs)
IDEAs - 71/100 (Pretty pathetic)
Fundamentals of marketing - 78/100 (Looks good? But it's one of the lowest in class -.-)
Whats left?
PTH, PACC, Weather, CRS, OM.
Hope I get back my marks for CRS and PACC tomorrow (:
Okay, today was the FOC facilitators interview.
I always sucked at interviews -.-
This interview wasn't any better.
I kept giving politically correct answers.
I heard answers of others and they were like so original.
I think I'm going to fail.
I had to do a task, luckily something I was comfortable with, even though doing it for the first time.
Asking a random girl stranger for her number, laughs.
I think it turned out to be quite horrible too.
The girl had a boyfriend, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
The only reason why I would pass is because I have first aid backgroud.
Spasm.
I WANT TO BE A GROUP LEADER! D:
NOT A DAMN MEDIC ):<
Went for open house briefing too.
I've got duty tomorrow from 3 - 5.30 at the convention centre.
Anyone coming to visit me? :P
So thick skinned! -.-
Till tomorrow, byebye :D