Rant. Rant. Rant.
Sezairi won Singapore Idol, eew.
I'm definitely unhappy with that.
However, I'm not a Sylvia fan too, so I shall not complain much.
If Tabitha made it to the final 2, I'd definitely vote for her.
This is utter rubbish, 3 series of guy idols.
When would there be a female idol?
I'm so migrating elsewhere. -.-
Oh well.
I'm left dangling here.
I've got no idea whats going on. -.-
I watched the Sunflower show on channel U just now.
It wasn't a good show, many things just seemed quite fake.
But the show was really touching, not to mention sad.
It's about this intellectually disabled girl who fell in love for this "useless bum".
The useless bum slowly fell in love with her thereafter.
1 of them is intellectually disabled, 1 of them is plain useless, so how could they be together?
So it was really sad la.
Kinda got no life these few days.
Staying at home the whole day.
Staring at my comouter.
Staring at the TV.
Hmm, will I go out tomorrow?
I bear grudges.