A long time since the last time I updated a proper post.
There's a new song from Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce!
I never expected them to work together.
I mean, can you even imagine it?
Listen to it, I think it's really nice.
You can ignore the music video though.
Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce - Telephone.
Hmm, fell sick yesterday till this afternoon.
But I'm much much better now.
What's the perfect cure for fever?
A whole lot of water.
A whole lot of rest.
And a whole lot of laughter :D
Laughter's the best medicine.
HAHAHA.
Today is Gelare waffle tuesday!
Went to Gelare with my uncle(?) and my sister.
We ate triple scoop ice cream waffle! (even though I was sick).
But it wouldn't do much harm, would it?
Christmas party with DTRM 04 tomorrow!
I bought the gift already.
I think it's really cute la.
Should get 1 of it for myself -.-
Okay, byebye.