
I'm unable to forget scars that are left behind.
You carved this disability in be, something so deep.
Something so real.
Something so horrible.
It didn't leave you in much agony, but I still can't forget everything after 2 bloody years.
You don't know how much it has costed me.
You don't know how much I went through because of what you did.
I hate you, a lot.
But now, who do I have to blame but myself?
It's just all up to me to change for the better.
But I'm just not doing anything beneficial.
Why can't I be more sensible?
Why am I having such unrealistic thoughts?
I know nothing's going to come out of it.
Can I stop doing this?
Come on, get real.
Can you not do this to me?
Must everyone do this to me?
Dammit.
Chalet starts tomorrow.
I shall not let this dampen moods.
:D
Give me the strength.
Give me the strength to get this off my mind, please.
Even if it costs me one night.