
Why have I started thinking again?
This is so frustrating.
End of 2 CAs already!
Aren't you happy for me? (:
5 more to go!
Anti climax... ;_;"
FOM & IDEAs presentation today.
I kinda flunked both of it.
Especially FOM.
Die, 6 credit units, gone like this.
I wasn't clear in my speech and I was super blur.
Blur die. -.-
I said something really stupid and the class started laughing.
Er, I think I said something like, "Uh-huh."
._______." epic fail.
But anyway, I got my PTH CA1 score already.
81, HAHAHA.
Am I pro or what?!
Hahaha, just joking -.-
My whole group did quite well eh.
Guess what some of us did in class today?
CAMWHORE!
LMAO, I'd post the pictures once Sokling uploads it. :P
Its going to be extremely funny, heh.
Animosity rising.
Tension and everything.
LOL, I also don't know what to do.
Looking forward to organising a camp!
Yeah!
Kinda free today. :D
Byeee ~