
Death.
It's what we have to face someday.
My great grandpa passed away this afternoon.
Though I'm not really close to him.
But still, it sucks.
I remembering going to his house everyday when I was young.
My parents had to work, so I stayed there with my great aunt and him.
Now that he's gone.
Those things would be kept as a memory I guess?
Hope hes happy or something.
I used to be really scared of death.
Or am I still.
What happens when we die?
Would we get a next life?
Would we be spirits?
Would it be just like in a dream?
Where would I go if I was a spirit?
What would happen to people around me if i died?
My mind's just full of questions.
That's why it sucks, zzz.
School has finally ended.
Not official though.
MST week next week.
Massive studying.
I have to put in as much as I have.
All the best.
Bye.