To commemorate my 100th post of my new blog, I've added new songs to my blog's playlist!
3 featuring Katy Perry - Starstrukk (Katy Perry ftw).
Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart.
Madonna - Celebration.
Shakira - She Wolf.
Miley Cyrus - Party in the U.S.A.
Jesse McCartney featuring T.Pain - Body Language.
Real nice songs.
ENJOY! (:
The Amazing Race, heh.
Harlem Globetrotters came in first, by luck.
Eew. -.-
The roadblock was a switchback, where the teams had to perform an infamous roadblock in one of the previous seasons.
It was from season 6, where teams had to unroll hay to find a flag.
In season 6, teams spent more than 8 hours completing the roadblock and therefore got elimininated.
So today, I guess none of the teams spent more than 8 hours.
Hmm, Gary and Matt came in last, but came in a non-elimination leg and therefore weren't eliminated.
Dang.
Meghan and Cheyne came in 2nd.
Sam and Dan came in 4th.
Next episode's going to be really funny due to Matt and Gary's lack of English standard.
Lets watch it!
Hmm.
I may be going down to Queensway tomorrow.
TO SHOP!
Ironic enough, I'm doing it with the class guys -.-
I never imagined shopping with them.
Because there is a 4 hour lunch break tomorrow, we kinda need something to help us pass time.
Well, shopping tomorrow.
Peiying and I has a bargaining showdown! :D
LOL, my bargaining is not very good actually ._.
That should be all for today.
Hmm.
Bye. (: