Didn't go for OM lecture today.
Cause I had to go print the reflections for PTH.
Kinda frustrated that I missed out );.
I don't know why.
><
PTH presentation today.
The most formal I've worn for most of the presentations.
However, the presentation turned out to be a disaster.
After the start of the presentation, I realised that I forgot to bring my cue cards along with me up there -.-
So I ended up kinda reading from the slides and talking nonsense at the same time.
I sounded damn pathetic ._.
But on the bright side, I made Ms Chen smile with my nonsense (:
On to SPSS test.
I would have flunked it.
But luckily I "played cheat" and managed to do the test.
The stupidest thing was that some of the class guys were discussing on MSN.
And I was involved too.
Sadly, my question was different from theirs -.-
So, I ended up gaining nothing. Fantastic ain't it.
Worst of all, I didn't know how to do question 1, question 2 and some other front questions.
Demoralising ain't it?
But on the bright side, I managed to finish the paper, kinda? (:
Went home after that.
Caught The Amazing Race on TV.
Sam and Dan finally came in first (:
Meghan and Cheyne just right behind, 2nd.
Poker faces finally eliminated cause they couldn't complete the tasks which all required physical strength.
I think Brian and Erika screwed up more.
They should be eliminated -.-
Erika is super irritating.
I dislike snappy people.
Kinda a long day today.
I had lots running through my mind again.
But why worry, I get better all the time.
But still...
That girl on plurk is seriously annoying me.
Can I delete her? -.-
Tired.
Bye.
Am I still your best friend. );