Maybe I should start listening to advice.
Why am I so stubborn -.-
Must be in my genes.
Err thanks Linus? ._.
DH.
Lets talk about CRS and that asshole Melvin. -.-
My hands was sweating like mad.
I realise that when I touched the table, i could actually draw a water circle O.O"
Why was I sweating so much?
I went into the classroom.
It was something like oral examination.
One huge room.
But there were 2 students and Melvin was my partner.
Before the whole CRS CA, our deal was to agree with everything we say and not disagree.
But that ass -.-
Hmm, he started first and I was supposed to comment on his argument.
So I agreed to every single thing.
And it was my turn for my argument.
I think I said a lot of rubbish cause Mr Hew was laughing to himself -.-
It was seriously demoralising.
Especially when I was the only one doing my topic, no one to ask for help.
Melvin had Ameer, wth.
And then he argued with my arguments D:
Damn you Melvin.
So he said something so epic that I couldn't reply.
Good game.
Good night -.-