Hello all.
I'm back!
Missed me, didn't you?
It's my mum's birthday today.
So I went to Malaysia with my family celebrate.
However, my dad was kinda busy, driving to his factory like twice.
So my mum got rather pissed.
-.-
Then we went to this restaurant called Vivo.
The service pissed my mum off even more.
LOL -.-
Finisher move.
I dropped my phone on the floor.
Not noticing the sim card fell out as well, I picked up the battery and put it back.
After 1hour, I then realised that my sim card went missing.
Don't blame me for being slow.
I'm boring this way );
Well, my mum kinda got pretty irritating after that.
She was blaming me, like who wouldn't.
But the logic was that, who would bother to check every part of the phone after dropping it?
I just picked it up, put it back, and moved along.
What's wrong with that? =.="
Overall, it kinda sucked.
Hope dinner would cheer my mum up.
I know it's her birthday.
But I still argued with her ._.
I don't think I'm at fault.
But still, sorry mom.
Alright, I'd go off now.
Byeeee :D