Hello all (:
I'm kinda in a good mood now.
And why?
Because tomorrow is thursday! :D
Even though thursday is one of the worst days in school -.-
But still, yay. LOL.
Okay anyway.
I find myself kinda stupid =.="
I can't catch anything teacher says in class.
And I wonder how I'm going to even get a GPA 3 and above.
Sadded. );
If only I was more profound in english.
Dang.
Hmm, what do I have to blog about.
Oh yes, Went JP with Rachel and Tianwei today.
There was this weird lady who deserves to be whacked.
Not that I'm going to whack her -.-
Oh yes, Rachel and that woman found a table at the food court at the same time.
As she was hesitating whether to sit down or not, we just sat down.
LOL, so she was just giving us faces.
Loser. =.="
Yah, whatever lady.
Okay, got to go.
See you all (: