The melancholic sanguine.
Sunday, November 22, 2009 @
Came home rather late last night, so I ended up not blogging.
Hmm, happy birthday to Ben.
The celebration last night was pathetic though -.-

Went to Suntec for Fish and Co. yesterday.
It was supposed to be part of IDEAs.
So I was with Linus, Nigel and Tony!
But I think my group is kinda spending too much on it -.-
Nevermind, for the A! :D
Nigel came with a stud on his ear -.-
And we were like, what rubbish.
But later, we found that it was magnetic, hmph.
Moving along.
I ate captain's catch.
Some Dory with some kinda sauce, something like tomato.
LOL, dory, LOL, Shannon.
Then the rice and the clams?
Was it clams, err I don't know.

After that, we wanted to go watch 2012.
So we went to Dhoby!
At Dhoby, we went to GV, saw the tickets almost sold.
So, we went to Cathay.
Cathay didn't even have the timeslot. -.-
So we went back to GV.
Eventually, we ended up sitting right at the bottom; the first row.
My neck kinda hurt after the 2hour 30minute movie ._.
The show, was average I guess.
The part where everyone died and only some survived kinda sucked.
Some parts were funny though.
"We're gona crash into something 27,000 feet tall! What is it that's 27,000 feet tall?! Mount Everest -.-"
What rubbish.
Some parts were kinda rubbish too, especially those "NC16" parts.
The way how some died were worse than The happening.
Which made the movie suck.

Errr, after that, the guys went to Just Acia without Linus.
He, erm, had a wedding to attend to. o.o
Just Acia isn't that cheat either.
I'm not some rich brat.
Er, I ate Dory; Shannon, again, but this time with cheese.
It was okay I guess.
Next Saturday going to Science center :D
-.-

After that, met the brothers.
Went to LAN, as usual.
People not having money, as usual.
So I spent like 50 bucks yesterday.
Never works out to bring extra money.
Nexr time, I'd bring just enough for myself.
At least I don't have to spend so much ._.

Okay, shall end here.
Congratulations to Ferris korkor (omg at the way I call him ) for getting married with Annie today!
Or was it yesterday?
LOL!
Still, (:

Bye.

disclaimer-
This is just a portal to express my feelings and happenings in my daily life. If you don't like it, then awww ); , too bad, buzz off. And if you came here to stalk me, feel free. HAHA, no, I'm kidding. Bye.

the one and only-
The name's Ho Zheng Hui. I came out of my mama on the 20th September 1992. I now study in Singapore Polytechnic's Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management. I am proud to be part of G-Club, Burenooo, xDANTE and DTRM04 Shiokolates! Lastly, I am a huge fan of Katy Perry and hope to meet her someday. (:

randomly selling-
Hi, I'm currently selling/giving some stuff that I can find in my house at damn cheap prices. Tell me if you need em, damn good prices. I may have more than 1 copy, so just ask.

1. Marketing Research Textbook

2. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Gaming Methods - David C. Williams & Kathryn Hashimoto

3. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Casinos: Organization And Culture - Chris Roberts & Kathryn Hashimoto

k thanks bye.

ask zh, anything-

link back to the past-
Old blog

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012
September 2012

going somewhere?
Please leave your link on the tagboard if you want me to link you, cause I've lost all my links after screwing up my blogskin TWICE, k thanks bye.

@ Cheryl
@ Feng shan
@ Fizzy
@ Jeanette
@ Nandhini
@ Patricia
@ Shannon
@ Sok ling
@ Teck Hwee
@ Ven
@ Wei lin
@ Wendy
@ Ye kai
@ Zafirah
@ Zhi Xian
@ Zhi Yun

@ xDANTE

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.