Thanks Samuel for editing the crap template for me. (:
Looks so much more decent now.
LOL.
There are some reasons why I do certain things.
And you've got to ask yourself why.
Its not that I don't care.
Think whatever you want, I don't give a shit.
All I can say, I don't like the way you behave.
Especially when you drag your "friends" into the problem.
And they make it seem as though they're the ones going through it.
It irks me.
Spare me the sacarsm please, I don't need to hear it.
i've got to say I'm not like others
I cannot make myself forgive and forget so easily.
When someone does something I don't like, I take more than a lifetime to forget it.
Thats me, I just can't do it the way others do.
Today definitely left a mark in my mind, I will remember it.
Actually not really today, but what I've held in my mind for the past few months?
I'm expecting spam after this, but I guess I'm prepared?
I'm not really good at dealing with problems.
When one arises...
I'd run and hide! :x
Went bowling with the class guys - Keith and Ameer + Peifen, Isabella/Irene Wee, Kassie and JunJie's Weiru.
Turned out to be quite fun.
Especially Kassie.
She threw the ball to the other lane.
HAHAHAHA.
Meaning, she wanted to throw it in her lane.
But she was too used to Volleyball training, so it flew the other side, but luckily it didn't go too far.
Just right, it went into the drain, LOL.
All the best to everyone taking O levels (:
And all the best to the PACC retest people.
Better pass this time ._.
Especially you, Irene Wee.
Fail you get if from us.
PTH project, good game already.
To be forward-ed, by Puifun. (:
Don't waste time talking to me.
Only the best can get things into my head.
I can't wait till 7th November :D