I'm not going to deny that I'm at fault.
But I hope you won't be angry with me );
Sorry Patricia for forgetting to wish you happy birthday. ><
Sorry.
Sorry.
Sorry.
Sorry.
Sorry.
I'd make it up to you the next G club outing okay. X_________X.
I'd start by writing about you.
Patricia, I have so much in common with her.
Everytime she has some problems, I'm sure to have one thats similar. ._.
See, we so fated to be friends! :x
I remember the time you fell down and broke your leg.
And the rest of us still stood in fall in position -.-
LOL, we're such useless friends.
And I'd never forget how you helped me to get rid of that person.
Thanks Patricia.
Hope you celebrate our birthdays together soon.
Don't be mad at me okay, I'm really sorry. x-x.
Well anyway, SPSS test coming soon.
And I know nuts about SPSS.
I'm going to be so dead.
Should start revising soon.
Or else I'd really forward module ._.
Oh, the highlight of the day.
Thank you some certain people who didn't have us in your minds at all.
Well, what can I say.
You can exclude me from all your outings next time.
I won't give a shit too.
Give me all the excuses you've got.
Thanks for remembering people. (:
Suddenly, I feel lonely.
Everyone has someone to spend their time with.
Everyone has someone to keep company or to be kept company.
Everyone has someone to be responsible to.
Who do I have?
SPSS TIME :D
JYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJY.