Let me tell you about the most epic thing I've heard on earth.
This is for you Haiza.
Converse shoes are not allowed in school.
Because it is considered shopping shoes, even though the colours are of allowed colours.
Epic, LMAO.
/Random: I hate an appointment with Issac Peh next Saturday, LOL.
Oh, and thank you Auntie Rachel for dinner. X________X.
My mum and dad are really different people.
I don't know whether its cause 1 is male, and the other, female.
But they have different ways of living their life, and different ways of torturing me -.-
My mum has no idea how important friends are to me.
My dad does.
He knows that asking for money from my friends is something very wrong.
He knows that collecting tuition fees from my friends is very wrong.
My mum doesn't.
She asks me to collect commision from my friends when I find them a job.
She asks me to collect money for the free movie tickets she gave me(buy a laptop from school to get 2 free movie tickets) -.-
She scrimps a lot when it comes to money, maybe to give the family a better life.
But sometimes, I find it, disturbing -.-
Now, in terms of how they torture me.
I know this is super random. -.-
My dad uses force, which kinda scares me.
Okay, not kinda, scares me a lot.
I got pictures in my mind of him holding up his fist in my face, woah.
My mum isn't scary.
But she's smart.
She uses whatever's important to me, against me.
She knows my friends are, important?
Yeah, I don't know how to describe, but she makes me lose face infront of my friends.
And etc.
I have very smart and scary parents.
But they will never understand me.
HAHAHA, what.
Goodbye (: