The melancholic sanguine.
Thursday, October 1, 2009 @
Insignificance.

Photobucket
North - Nigel, South - Linus, East - Rachel, West - me!
Photobucket
The people I spent most of the time with on board (:
Photobucket
And the class.

Hi everyone, I'm back from the cruise trip!
Overall, it was quite fun, I guess.
Free time was quite boring as there was really nothing to do buy play cards.
That's what you get for being underage, haha.

First day of the cruise, all the admistrative stuff.
Went for buffet for lunch, which tasted pretty much like shit, not that I tasted shit before.
Being stupid, we went to the buffet for dinner again, as well as supper.
First day was pretty much the seasick day.
Couldn't get used to the ship shaking.
I can't believe I rented Majong tiles for a rate of $25 for 3 hours.
The spasm.
So I slept like super early, cause there really was nothing to do.

Day 2, Penang Island.
Before we reached Penang, we had some talks from the crew on the ship.
That was supposedly the educational part of the trip, which I felt was quite useless.
Couldn't feel any more boring than that.
I don't know if it was day 1 or day 2 which I fought with Linus.
And I felt that it was pretty stupid.
So I said sorry, -.-
I realised that when I didn't talk to Linus, I couldn't blend in with the other guys at all, except Tony.
I know it sounds super childish, hahahaa.
When we arrived at Penang, we went to some G hotel for a tour of it -.-
I was like, what can I learn from a hotel showing off its facilities?
I don't know, maybe I did learn something. ;o
Then we went to some local products shop, which I bought lots of nonsense in.
Then it was back to the ship!
Then it was free time all the way to bed...

Day 3, Phuket, the best day of all :D
Early in the morning, we left for Phuket already.
We went to tour the Prince of Songkha University, however you spell it.
Someone got bitten by the dog there, LOL.
Got a chance to go shopping after lunch.
So I went with Melvin, Linus, Keith and Nigel.
We acted like super bimbos at the shopping area.
We saw cool belts and decided to buy similar ones for everyone to wear.
Costed like 500 baht. (divide it by 23 for singapore currency).
Okay, so I decided to be cheapo and bargained, all the way to 350 baht.
We spent like 1 hour at that belt shop, the stupidity, haha -.-
So we left the shop with a Superman belt each, LMAO.
Linus is gothic -.-
So we walked like less than 5 metres and went,"Eh, shades, lets all get one!"
Okay la, that was me.
So we each bought 1 for 180 baht, 7 dollars plus :P
Carried on walking till we had to go back to the ship.
I saw a super cute beret which costed like 1450 baht -.-
When we arrived at the docking area, I saw more shops, so we were like, yay lets go.
Then I bought a hat for 150 baht, in substitute of the beret, LOL.
Linus, Nigel and Tony bought it too :D
Before we wanted to go back, it started raining like no tomorrow -.-
So by the time we ran to the ship, we were drenched.
So at 6+, it was Gala Night time (:
I wore something that made me look like a waiter and Michael Jackson's backup dancers(from melvin), ROFL.
Photobucket
Its some guys with the cock-eyed-girls! :D

Gala food was pretty much crap as well, haha.
After Gala we just talked like no tomorrow, which was the best part of the day.

Day 4, Singapore! :D
Nothing to talk about, LOL.

Some person in the class was really annoying everyone, haha.
People kept complaining, haha.
No comments except for, get your hair off me );

Okay, that should be it about the cruise.
I don't know what went wrong.
I thought about it last night.
Even though I said all those nonsense to you last night.
I bet theres another misunderstanding, from how you are today. I don't like you.
I can't do anything more.

I'm tired, just tired.

Let there be no stars at all.
Just that ray of light from the moon.

Happy birthday Alvin and Josiah.

disclaimer-
This is just a portal to express my feelings and happenings in my daily life. If you don't like it, then awww ); , too bad, buzz off. And if you came here to stalk me, feel free. HAHA, no, I'm kidding. Bye.

the one and only-
The name's Ho Zheng Hui. I came out of my mama on the 20th September 1992. I now study in Singapore Polytechnic's Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management. I am proud to be part of G-Club, Burenooo, xDANTE and DTRM04 Shiokolates! Lastly, I am a huge fan of Katy Perry and hope to meet her someday. (:

randomly selling-
Hi, I'm currently selling/giving some stuff that I can find in my house at damn cheap prices. Tell me if you need em, damn good prices. I may have more than 1 copy, so just ask.

1. Marketing Research Textbook

2. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Gaming Methods - David C. Williams & Kathryn Hashimoto

3. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Casinos: Organization And Culture - Chris Roberts & Kathryn Hashimoto

k thanks bye.

ask zh, anything-

link back to the past-
Old blog

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012
September 2012

going somewhere?
Please leave your link on the tagboard if you want me to link you, cause I've lost all my links after screwing up my blogskin TWICE, k thanks bye.

@ Cheryl
@ Feng shan
@ Fizzy
@ Jeanette
@ Nandhini
@ Patricia
@ Shannon
@ Sok ling
@ Teck Hwee
@ Ven
@ Wei lin
@ Wendy
@ Ye kai
@ Zafirah
@ Zhi Xian
@ Zhi Yun

@ xDANTE

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.