I actually typed out everything I wanted to blog about in my phone.
LOL.
Played DOTA with my class guys on Tuesday and today.
Damn cool eh.
We went to the Moberly LAN to play for free, promotion or something.
It was kinda cool cause we were training Nigel.
Hahaha.
I kinda owned with Night Stalker, Balanar.
Maybe I should make that my best hero ;x
Better go look for the build, rofl.
Attended GEMs today: Understanding Weather.
Even though the lecturer sounded super boring, the subject was kinda easy to understand.
I didn't regret taking this (:
4 layers of the atmosphere.
Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere.
Clouds are mostly in the troposphere, less commonly in the Stratosphere.
And so on...
:D
I realised smoking is not all about being cool.
Theres more to it.
On my way to school today, I saw a girl who was smoking.
I turned over to look closer.
Then she hid, behind the dustbin, as if she didn't want to show me that she was smoking.
Perhaps she's addicted.
And she can't kick that habit, hmm.
Perhaps.
I want to say sorry to that certain someone, who has been real nice to me.
But I haven't.
Hmm, get over a jerk like me.
I see too much change.
I hope everything would be better tomorrow );