-.-
What can I say.
Got back marks for PACC 1st semester exam today.
I've never scored this low before.
I know people in class will slap me -.-
I think I got one of the highest in class, but yet I'm still complaining.
75/100, and the teacher said, you got a B.
Which kinda just made me go ...
I've never gotten a B for POA before damn it.
I don't know whats going to happen tomorrow.
Some things are really pissing me off.
Mind you, I have never gone around trying to get attention.
You don't have to do that.
Isn't what you have enough?
Stop being a drama queen.
And you, can you at least inform me?
No information, how am I supposed to continue with anything.
I can't ask my parents cause I don't have an answer.
I don't have an answer, how am I going to plan?
...
Be more considerate and make things easier for me, would you?
This continues to add on to the list to why I should leave the 8 brothers.
YES, I'M BEING AN ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE HERE.
Can't I?
And Samuel...
Sorry.
I didn't know it'd make you feel that way.
Lastly, I think you deserve it. _l_
Thats all for today.
Thank you so much 04guys for making my day better (: