The amazing race!
It is awesomeeeee. :D
Today they visited cambodia.
Sam and Dan came in first :D
Meghan and Cheyne 5th.
Mika and Canaan 7th.
Actually Zev and Justin came in first.
But Zev lost his passport.
So... they went to look for it.
As they couldn't find their passports, they got eliminated, saving Maria and Tiffany ._.
They are lucky as hell la, saved twice.
No wonder they're professional poker players -.-
I don't like Lance and Keri ._."
Lance says that hes a lion and he can kill everyone else.
But he keeps coming in last few, LOL.
All talk no action, lmao.
S&D, M&C, M&C ftw.
Oh there is seriously something very wrong with the gems registration.
My registration time was 2.
I logged in at 2.05.
And i realised that there were only very uninteresting modules left for me to take.
So in the end, everything I wanted was taken.
So I ended up taking "Understanding Weather".
LMAO.
Okay la, I won't complain.
Serves me right for not being a kiasu Singaporean like everyone else.
LOL!
Okay, shall get going.
Amazing Race ftw.