Watched aliens in the attic.
It was seriously D-U-M-B.
The lamest show I've seen so far.
Sometimes, I often question myself.
Why do people fall in love? (This does not mean I'm in love)
I mean, is there like some scientific explanation why people fall in love?
Its like, animals only do "that" when they need to have babies and reproduce.
For us?
We're animals too, what is love exactly?
Is there really such a thing?
Or is it just a word made up by some random someone.
And then now, people think they're in love and stuff.
Weird. o.o"
Then again, why do people have to die.
If only we could live forever...
Okay, where the hell is suntec convention centre?
Is it in suntec city?
I'm so dead.
Can't let the music stop.
Can't let this feeling end.
Cause if I do, it'd all be over and I'd see you again.
Can't let the music stop.
Until I touch your hand.
Cause if I do, it'd all be over and I'd never get the chance again, I'd never get the chance again.
Good night people. (:
Sometimes I wish I could help, but what could I do, I feel so useless/helpless?
Just don't want to see y'all suffer?