I don't know why I've been such an inactive blogger lately.
Okay, this post was meant to be on the 20/09/2009.
Yaye, nice date.
Okay, so here goes.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to ME!
Happy birthday to me. (:
ROFL.
Thank you everyone who wished me happy birthday through sms/facebook/face to face.
Thank you even more to those who gave me something :x
I got like 3 bags for birthday presents already X_X.
1 from Samuel, 1 from Benjamin/Vincent, 1 from my brother.
Woah.
Ok err, other things I got :x
Wallet from Samuel.
Birthday keychain panda from Samuel/Benjamin.
Flip flops from cousin Wee Teng.
Yeah, that should be it.
Oh and Benjamin Soh, Wong Sheng Hao, how dare you forget my birthday. -.-
Screw you 2 upside down I tell you.
Okay, results of exams out tomorrow.
I'm scared that I'd fail econs -.-
Die die die.
Wish me luck!
Cruise next week, Sunday.
Hope I'm going to have fun.
Okay la, that should be it.
Byebyee.