Be thankful okay. :P
I shall start with a few pictures, or screenshots from Audition. :D

This is when you want to look like Sam.

Here's when you try to look like me.

And the final picture!
Jeano and I finally did our love party! :D
Sad thing is, we only passed it on our final try -.-
And we even got 9 syncs, or was it 7?
Yaye, I love the ring :P
Okay, so here are my results for semester 1.
Its kinda horrible la.
Did pretty badly, have to work hard for the next semester.
2D+, 2C+, 1B+, 1A.
GPA 2.533. ._________."
Oh the horror.
So whats up.
I'd be going on the cruise trip on Sunday to Wednesday.
I hope I have fun ya.
First things first, pack my bag.
I was thinking, should I get a luggage?
Its kinda bimbotic, hahaha, especially when a guy drags a luggage to school. -.-
And I don't even know what to bring leh.
Okay, must really pack tomorrow.
I'm still so lazy to pack.
Have to borrow stuff from so many people.
Oh the horror!
Don't miss me okay. :x (even though I know no one will)
Okay, new blogskin.
Like it?
Simple and nice.
Sadly, I don't even know what colour it is.
I have a feeling its purple.
If its purple tell me to change it -.-
Lastly, I want to talk about the movie I watched today!
I went watching Accident with Sam.
Eh, its a chinese show, be proud I watch chinese movies.
Its about how you can plan an accident, to kill people.
Cool show, kinda gross though, the blood and stuff.
But the show has a very anti climax ending.
Don't like those kinda endings, don't watch it.
HAHAHA.
That should be all.
Shall get going.
I'll miss whoever needs to be missed :P
LAUGH AT MYSELF.
Bye.
Just so know, stop being such an ASW.
Super annoying, sheesh.