I hate doing things for the sake of doing it.
Zz.
I found this swell at the top of my ear loop, inside my ear.
Wait, I don't even know what the flying textbooks is a ear loop, zz.
It hurts when I poke it.
Wonder what it is :o.
Better not be anything much, rofl.
Yay, pay day already ! ^^
/randoms.
Ohyes, I've gotten new spectacles.
It's metal framed, black on the outside and maroon on the inside.
It looks like red, but the spectacles shop guy said that if he told the customers that it was red, they'd be turned off.
Because red is gay colour. O.O"
I thought gay colour was purple?!
People, stop changing your mind please.
Okay, back to topic.
I'm taking like forever to get used to the spectacles.
My degree rose from 200+ to 450! -.-"
Okay thats pathetic.
I find it hard to climb up slopes or climb the stairs.
Cause everything seems so zoomed in and down sloped
I hate it when people come near me, feels as though they're going to hit my face.
And when I look at the floor, I feel ultimately short.
Its like my 5 year old height or something la !
HORRIBLE !
Okay, I will get use to this, yes I will.
I've seen something I'm pretty unhappy with today.
It isn't about the SJAB people, don't worry. (;
I feel like expressing it, but I'm afraid people will see, so I've got codes! :D
Figure them all out and you'll be an ultimate smart.
If you don't care, then don't figure it out.
Only Patricia has figured out my long codes before :o (if you figure it out this time, you'd be like, wth, this is a waste of my time, rofl)
6333473646396884289317327684377.
383796636253764782537.
47843732633336784473732546428848833?
3463.
43968489792688432768437733787693312277966.
4226183732546422732696673.
Zz.
Okay, I think theres something wrong with my mood today.
WEIRD.
Goodnight.