I don't know why I keep sweating today.
When I woke up, I could feel my head wet !
Pretty disgusting.
My hands and feet sweat even more today.
Wonder whats wrong.
Well, its been a long day.
But I shan't elaborate much.
When one commits a mistake, I hope he/she wouldn't do it again.
Cause I won't be there to save you the second time you commit the same mistake.
GGT exam tomorrow.
And at the rate I'm going, good game.
I look at my books and notes and my mind just goes @_@
HOW TO STUDY LA.
I just pray pray I don't forward module.
Please please, I'd pay more attention next semester. T_T
Well, today I learnt a lot of things.
So much that my mind can't contain anymore.
Or should I say, I could have learnt more if I could take in somemore.
And to you out there, even though what you said made you such an ass.
I still have to thank you.
Cause I never would trust asses like you ever again.
I've realised that I'm nothing like that.
Their behaviour really disgusts me.
And I cannot be like them.
I have to change.
I have to change.
I have to change.
I want to just lead my life, as a typical kid you find on the streets.
I don't want to be special...
Its been a long day.
I'm dead beat.
But I have to study a bit before I sleep.
Don't want to forward module. );
Good night.