HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMUEL PEH! :D
Stop being emo all the time.
Cause you've got such a nice smile.
Yes, I keep saying this, but be more confident!
You can when you think you can.
And you're a great friend (;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUIRU ._.
Don't say I bad, I still wish you happy birthday on my blog.
TUAPAI EH !
The most decent and normal girl among FLS.
Yes, no laughing at laptop farting -.-
Okay, maybe you're a bit insane too.
All of a sudden I kinda miss working at expo.
I miss the people there.
Botak, Raymond, Robinson, Phillips guy, Bluetooth girl, Seagate couple and etc.
ROFL, I know the naming convention sucks -.-
I'm going to do something really stupid this Sunday.
But I hope it does improve things around.
Some dedications...
Thank you Benjamin soh, for your lameshit joke, will post it some day.
Thank you Phillips guy for that idea and sorry. ;o
Okay only 2, but whatever. :D
I WANT MY PAY SOON. );<
I LOVE HARVEY NORMAN ! :DD