我长大了.
要多靠自己.
我需要变成受.
Grow up boy.
I'm hungry, like in the middle of the night.
Well, today kinda sucked.
I want to get this mask off my face.
Cause its starting to disgust myself.
First up, I feel kinda letting down my classmates.
Its like they only can depend on Linus and I now.
And whenever they ask for my help, I always turn them down.
I feel, kinda bad la.
But at the same time, so many things stressing me out, I cannot handle.
And then theres the exams coming soon, damn it.
And as your friend, I would really want to pull you out of your misery.
But I don't know what to do.
I'm prepared to go to all means, as long as you're yourself again.
But nothing stupid.
Well, I'm really clueless of what happened.
Suddenly you're like a changed person, demanding me to do things.
I really don't know what I did to make that person angry.
And I still don't know.
I'm trying my best to live life here.
And I thought...
Forget it...
I always think, but nothing ever happens.
Stop lying to myself, cause nothing ain't going to happen.
Getting new spectacles tomorrow.
Well, maybe thats a fresh start tomorrow.
Hope everything will be okay, soon.
Good night.
I apologise for acting this way today, but I thats the way which seems to work better.