Okay...
Whats the meaning of demure? ;o
RWPS teacher called me that but I still don't know what it means.
I don't even know if thats the spelling.
LOL.
Oh, the dumb thing is this.
I stayed up last night to finish up my report for RWPS.
I only slept like 1 hour plus.
And during RWPS, she didn't want to check the report at all, ROFL.
Wasted, seriously wasted my time. -.-
Tomorrow's going to be a really short day though.
EC is cancelled because the teacher is quarantined, laugh out loud.
ONOW is cancelled as well because the teacher's mother ended up in the hospital.
PACC lecture isn't worth going for, just a waste of time -.-
So whats left is Statistics lecture, 1 hour of school :D
I'm not a slacker, shush.
Last day of work wasn't too bad after all.
The EP incident is repeating itself, zz.
Thank you very much for causing this phobia in me.
I find it so hard to keep friends now.
Especially when the paranoia acts up.
Damn you. -.-
I'm still pissed okay.
Taa.