I've got so much to say.
So much happened these few days.
Makes me so sick and tired of staying at home.
So sick and tired of living this life.
My dad's a monster.
He doesn't care.
Don't pretend you do if you don't.
Money doesn't buy love.
I don't need your money.
Zz.
I'm envious.
RWPS was a flop.
My whole group did so badly.
So badly that you can't imagine.
I think she's going to fail all of us.
We haven't been performing right from the start.
So, like, how much more can we improve?
The rest of the groups are so far infront.
Don't wish to mention -.-
The class is like having some war now.
Because of the DTRM camp.
I seriously have no comments.
Yeah, and why the hell am I blogging in school now.
So much I want to say.
But this ain't the right place.
ROFL.
BYEBYEEEE, PACC UP NEXT.