I'm exhausted. :o
But still, I'm on cloud 9! ^^v
Because I'm finally relieved of ONOW.
Went to do ONOW today.
So we were like, going from one Cold Storage to another just to stick posters.
We did it for like 7 hours.
So heres how my group's journey was like, something like that la.
Dover > Clementi > West(something) Plaza(something) > Clementi > Holland V > Jeliah(something) > Bukit Timah > Woodlands > Yishun > Novena > Orchard > Somerset > Harbourfront.
So we took quite a number of wrong buses, and got lost once, LOL.
Ran like a bunch of crazy people after a bus.
And spent like 10+ dollars on transport fees, excluding my train concession which was pretty useless.
Okay, so at the end of the day, we were all tired as hell and started speaking rubbish.
"Novena's in Plaza Sing" (keith).
I don't quite remember what other dumb things we said by the rest of us.
But we couldn't even think properly at the end of the day.
/random, Shannon loves stairs.
Highlight of the project, we went to Shannon's house.
LOL, I think guys in SP are going to beat me up or something.
(Shannon's a beauty goddess(don't know who said this)).
Everywhere she goes, theres sure to be someone staring at her.
Went to meet Samuel after that.
Oh, my life saviour la.
Someone Samuel forgot to collect the coins from me.
And... because of that, I managed to go home :D
My EZlink ran out of money, I was broke and I couldn't board the train.
And then he remembered the coins, ROFL.
Funny lah, and here I am, at home.
So whats left thats making me stressed?
ITB powerpoint to be completed by monday, which I haven't even started.
Report to be submitted today, later !
MONEY MONEY, I NEED MORE MONEY, NOW.
Shall end here and continue with my report, 加油zhenghui!
Byee.