...
Would you grow up?
Stop going around badmouthing me behind my back.
Today was awkwardly weird.
Okay fine, I'm awkward in everything I do.
Even the way I walk, feels so awkward.
Born like that, live like that.
Oh and I had serious gastric pains today.
Spent my energy holding the pain and then.
Left me so tired at the end of the day.
But I can't sleep yet...
Went to catch Ice Age with Sam and Ven.
The movie was seriously hilarious.
Pity was kinda distracted.
I want to watch it again, this time in 3D, yeah !
The movie can get a 4.5/5 stars rating la.
I haven't been impressed by a movie for so long already.
Okay, right now, I'm seriously pissed.
I have to like complete the GGT powerpoint by tomorrow.
Seriously, don't need to sleep already.
And tomorrow morning, I'm going to wake up all grumpy, scolding everyone who talks to me.
What the heck, I don't want it to happen again.
I want my beauty sleep.
This ain't my fault also, share the work load la, zz.
Still need to wait for everyone to send me the completed report on New South Wales.
Going to die.
I want someone to talk to.
This moment is perfect.
Please dun go away.
I need u now.
Will post a picture soon !
Damn, my mood now is seriously getting from bad to worse.
This is not helping.
Just stoning here, and waiting...
Waiting...
Waiing...
Waiting for that darn it information to be sent to me.
Argh, damn it.
);