I try my best to tell myself, I'm just thinking too much.
Sometimes, it just doesn't work.
I feel so empty.
Like life has no meaning or something to that extent.
No, I'm not emotional, its just a feeling inside.
This feels wrong.
Its as though there is no way to turn back.
I don't want this to become distant.
But no matter how hard I try, I'm just put down by my own mind.
I don't want to annoy you, by contacting you all the time with no purpose.
But I just feel so shit-like if I don't.
So unhappy.
I can't help it.
Oh someone save me please );
And I'm in this sian state of mind.
I can't think before I act.
I just do whatever comes to mind.
And this can't stop.
AHHHH, this is insane.
Don't apologise.
Cause its not your fault.
Its just me.
Why am I feeling like this.
Its killing me.
OH DAMN.
OH SHIT.
OH CRAP.
OH BULLBULL.
-.-
I miss you.
T_____T